There has been so much work behind the scenes to get this PTA year started, we want to express our sincere appreciation to the following volunteers:
- Jennifer Sellers, who served as our PTA President for the last two years, but continues to be completely involved by chairing the Field Day shirt program, the Spirit Wear program, Dining for Dollars, Cultural Arts Assemblies, and Back to School Fun Night. (And that's just this fall!) Back to School Fun Night was a lovely evening filled with community, fun, and great food -- thank you, Jenny, for all of your hard work!
- Aja Chaker, our rising kindergartener liaison, who arranged playdates for incoming kindergarten students (and parents) over the summer. Aja also manages the Westbriar marquee sign on the curb at the school.
- Suneeta Rana, our VP of Membership, who has worked tirelessly to make our PTA easy to join and fun to be a part of. This is Suneeta's 14th and last year as a Westbriar parent, and her 6th year as a PTA chair or board member.
- Deirdre Naughton, our continuing PTA Treasurer, who wrapped up the 2018-19 year balanced to the PENNY, and who drafted this year's budget (and who, once our new budget is passed, will write every check all year long.)
- Angie Gutenson, who manages all PTA social media and sends out fun and informative posts on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter.
- Julianna Lieu, who put together refreshments for our PTA Meet and Greet on Monday, 8/26, for lots of new and continuing parents to enjoy. Julianna also continues as our PTA Secretary, and she'll be taking our minutes at every board meeting and membership meeting, all year long.
- Siritha Bathula, our new PTA Webmaster, who has already applied her magic to our homepage -- check us out at www.westbriarpta.org !
- Katie Chernyak, our continuing VP of Enrichment, who put together a dazzling array of 24 diverse enrichment classes for our students to enjoy before and after school this fall.